Grazie Massimo, I've just opened an issue on google code, http://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=832
Regards,
paolo

Il 03.06.2012 21:05 Massimo Di Pierro ha scritto:
Good point. This is a complicated issue because it depends on the
client-side app details. Anyway, please open a ticket about this.

On Sunday, 3 June 2012 15:30:05 UTC-5, Gabriella Canavesi wrote:

Hi all,
I've just figured out that on_failed_authentication works only when
requests are not ajax calls. It would be nice to have a custom
method
even if request.ajax is True, what about to add a new method (i.e.,
on_failed_authentication_ajax) to auth settings?
Otherwise how I can redirect to the login page even when the
request.ajax is True?

Regards,
--
Paolo