The corruption, as we could determine has to do with two issues:

- SOCKET_TIMEOUT = 1 was too slow, we increased it to 10.
- self.conn.sendall was timing out but socket.timeout was not being caught.
Now it is.

Since this fix we had no more reports of data corruption.
Are there other problems that need fixing with rocket?

Massimo