Is there any way around this? This seems to have broken only with the
upgrade to Mountain Lion. We develop this app primarily on (and for) linux,
however I do most of my development on my laptop, so it's quite
inconvenient to have to use a separate install just on this computer. Do
you have any idea where to look in order to solve this problem? I am very
willing (and motivated!) to help fix this problem.

Thanks!
Matt

On Monday, July 16, 2012 6:35:33 PM UTC-4, DonH wrote:

> Yes, I was running the web2py for OS X.  I have switched to the web2py
> source version and it now works.  Thanks for the help!
>
> -- Don
>

> On Monday, July 16, 2012 9:57:15 AM UTC-4, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
>>
>> Are you running the web2py for OSX? That ships with its own python
>> interpreter and ignores any other python and module you may have installed.
>> I suggest you use web2py source since you already have python installed.
>>
>> On Sunday, 15 July 2012 14:26:11 UTC-5, DonH wrote:
>>>
>>> I have installed an external module (several .py files in a directory)
>>> that I want to import into my web2py app.  I'm running on OS X and have
>>> installed Python 2.7.  When I run Python from terminal, I can import the
>>> modules successfully, but when I attempt to import them in my web2py app,
>>> they cannot be found.  The ticket indicates that the Python version is
>>> 2.5.1 running from the web2py app, so I'm not clear how I can import these
>>> modules.  Copying them into the app/modules folder does not seem to work