for what it's worth i have re-implemented some of the auth functions that
send mail so that i can send both plain text and HTML emails (i don't read
email in HTML so i still like plain text versions).  i'm not sure how many
people are left who are like me....if there are enough it would be great to
be able to specify to auth the plain text and the HTML versions for all
emails - perhaps even pass in path to views (which is what i do in my
extensions).

cfh