Am 05.05.2007 um 01:02 schrieb Maciej Stachowiak:

For now the sourcecode can be found here www.openembedded.org/ ~zecke/coverage/webkit/WebKitToolsCoverage.tar but there are probably some issues which I want to mention before posting it to the bug tracker.

- The .css and image files are copied from LTP (http:// ltp.sourceforge.net/coverage/lcov.php, http:// ltp.cvs.sourceforge.net/ltp/utils/analysis/lcov/bin/genhtml? revision=1.11&view=markup). Is that GPL an issue, should we recreate a green, red and amber 1x1 image? Should the css be changed/recreated?

We'd prefer not to have GPL code the repository. I think for green, red and amber images, recreating them is best. For the CSS, we could probably get someone to help make a clean room version unless the excerpt was small enough to constitute fair use.

Hi,

okay #13599 contains now everything needed. Nathaniel Smith didn't mind relicensing his files to a/the BSD license, the icons and CSS were created by Björn Schmid without looking at the original CSS code.

Locally I had a dir called WebKitTools/Coverage and placed the scripts there. They can be stored in any directory only README needs to be updated in that case. I would appreciate feedback, comments, bug reports(, LLVM integration).

kind regards