Hi! George and All 

 Where I can get your Win CE porting of WebKit/S60Webkit?

Sincerely
ledwinka  

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 代表 George Staikos
发送时间: 2007年10月30日 14:31
收件人: WebKit Development
主题: Re: [webkit-dev] We are porting webkit to windows ce


On 30-Oct-07, at 2:22 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

>>      Below is a document I have written up describing the webkit port
>> that our team want to build. We’d like to know what the community  
>> thinks of
>> the port we are proposing.
>
> Sounds like a neat idea. Keep in mind that Safari is a registered  
> trademark of Apple Inc. So I suggest picking a different name for  
> the project.
>
> Also, a company called Wake3 apparently already has a Windows CE  
> port in progress: <http://www.wake3.com/>. They have not released  
> any code yet as far as I know, but you may wish to get in touch  
> with them.

   We also have WebKit up and running on WinCE.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer                           http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.         http://www.staikos.net/



_______________________________________________
webkit-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev

_______________________________________________
webkit-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev

Reply via email to