Hi,

I'm implementing Frame's icon support in Java port of WebKit. Actually, icons support only include two things: ability to get icon's URL and notification about this URL is ready for the page.

The former is easy: I just call iconURL() for the given FrameLoader. However, the latter is not so trivial... I have found some notification in FrameLoaderClient class - dispatchDidReceiveIcon - but it is never called. After some time searching forums I found a post about this notification be dependent on IconDatabase, which is missing in Java port.

So the question is: are there any other ways to get a notification about Frame's icon URL is ready? I don't need an icon itself, URL is enough as all the further loading is done in Java code.

Thanks,

Artem