Hi Nemix,

In order to use WebKit with Java, you will have to provide a "JNI" (Java Native
Interface) layer that lets Java "talk" to WebKit.  You'll also have to provide
a way for WebKit to "draw" within a Java application.  (This is also a gross
oversimplification of what may be required.)

Fortunately Sun may have already done most of the work for you, although I'm
not sure JWebPane is ready yet:

https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2008-June/004055.html

Dave