On 2009-07-03, at 13:34, Eric Seidel wrote:

I wondered after auto-complete failed me this week, and I accidentally
sent Peter's nomination to webkit-dev instead of webkit-reviewers, why
do we have webkit- at the start of all are lists?  That's just 6 more
characters I have to type to make sure that I auto-complete correctly.
:)

I don't know about you, but my address book has more than just the WebKit lists in it. Changing the list names like you suggest would make it more likely that I would send messages to completely unrelated people, rather than accidentally sending them to the wrong list. No matter who you're sending email to, you need to look at the auto- completed address and make sure you're sending your message to the right place. It's not rocket science.

- Mark