Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
Based on popular demand, we have created two new mailing lists to handle some content that's off-topic for webkit-dev. The new lists are:

webkit-help -- requests for help with building webkit, using WebKit's APIs, embedding WebKit, porting WebKit, and so forth

I suggest that anyone who would like to help others with WebKit topics that aren't about the development of WebKit itself, or people interested in asking such questions, should subscribe. We will gradually migrate this kind of material off of webkit-dev.

webkit-jobs -- post about WebKit-related jobs.

I suggest that anyone who would like to post or hear about WebKit-related employment opportunities should subscribe.

Excellent.  Can we get these added to gmane as well?

--
Patrick Mueller