On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Aneesh Bhasin <contact.ane...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am sure this has been asked before but I cannot seem to find
> anything related to it :
>
> Is there any documentation related to the internals (and not just
> external APIs) of webkit ? e.g. - regarding how javascript is
> parsed/executed, block-level diagram of the source and other such
> things which could help a developer to get started on adding features
> in webkit ?
>
> Also, is there any good resource that explains the working of a
> browser engine in some detail (e.g. what steps are involved from
> parsing a page to actually displaying it on screen) ?
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Regards,
> Aneesh

Yes, a similar question(s) has been asked and answered.  Thus, it seems that
the better
question to ask would be the following:

I am interested in adding the following enhancement(s):

enhancement a - supporting description
enhancement b - supporting description
enhancement c - supporting description
enhancement N - supporting description

Thus, I was wondering, what part(s) of the system should I focus my
attention
to implement these enhancement(s)?

In short, you might want to describe what you're wanting to do for people
here
to better assist you in achieving your goal.

Good luck,

-Conrad