I am contemplating a script to normalize the namespace indenting
across our code to match our guidelines, so I wanted to clarify two
things.  First, it seems like the original motive was to avoid
pointlessly indenting nearly the whole file:

https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2009-September/010002.html

So, I was wondering if we can clarify the rule to apply only to the
outermost namespace declaration.  Otherwise, files with nested
namespaces like the following become harder to read:

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/JavaScriptCore/wtf/FastAllocBase.h

(Consecutive declarations like "namespace JSC { namespace WREC {"
would be treated as a single declaration for the purpose of this
rule.)

Second, do people prefer nested namespace blocks to end with the
fully-qualified name (e.g. // namespace JSC::WREC) or just the final
name (e.g. // namespace WREC)?  I have seen both.

--Chris