16.11.2009, в 19:54, Chris Jerdonek написал(а):

Second, do people prefer nested namespace blocks to end with the
fully-qualified name (e.g. // namespace JSC::WREC) or just the final
name (e.g. // namespace WREC)?  I have seen both.

I actually prefer no comment after the namespace ending brace. If I have any concerns about namespaces not being properly closed, I won't believe the comment anyway, and will check by double-clicking on the closing brace to select the block. And if I trust that the namespace structure is correct, then it's just visual noise.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov