Even if that wont prevent Sam's proposed information leak, I think this would
be good to do. That way developers only see what they are affecting. Otherwise
a developer might chase a red herring if they have Gmail  or something open in
the background and keep seeing spikes of memory are not caused by their page.

On Jun 2, 2010, at 2:45 PM, Mikhail Naganov wrote:

> Used memory count can be restricted to include only objects reachable
> from the caller execution context. In this case, an app could only see
> the amount of memory consumed by itself, not by the whole engine.

— Timothy Hatcher