On Jul 20, 2010, at 8:45 AM, Alex Milowski wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Darin Adler <da...@apple.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 20, 2010, at 8:24 AM, Alex Milowski wrote:
>>
>>> some organization should accept the terms of the license and the
>>> responsibility for distributing this font to test systems (or developers
>>> running tests).
>>
>> Some organization? You lost me there. Isn’t the STI Pub Companies an
>> organization?
>
> They're the licensor we're the "user" accepting the right to use the artifact.

In my opinion, we, the WebKit project as a whole, are not users. It’s the
people who are making use of WebKit, building it or testing it or possibly
incorporating it into a product, that are the users. I don’t think the WebKit
project can accept the terms of the license.

Anyway, if the real question is finding a server to post the fonts on, then I
think you just have to satisfy whoever runs the server that they have the right
to post them.

    -- Darin