I think that it would be awesome as well. There is so much content to
be blogged by the community. For example, I have myself two nice
subjects of WebCore stuff I've been involved with:

- rect based hit testing;
- spatial navigation.

Would be more than happy to get the contents of two posts published in
Surfing Safari.

ps: Maybe having reviewers feed in planet.webkit.org would be also a good idea.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Adam Barth <aba...@webkit.org> wrote:
> I'd be happy to write more posts for Surfin' Safari, but I don't know
> if I need approval, etc.
>
> Adam
>

> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Eric Seidel <e...@webkit.org> wrote:
>> Woh.  I think that's an awesome idea. :)
>>
>> Would also make sure that all reviewers are blog-enabled.
>>
>> Might be a bit to ask of new reviewers though.
>>
>> -eric
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Tony Gentilcore <to...@chromium.org> wrote:
>>> The Surfin' Safari blog seems to have fairly wide readership in the web dev
>>> community. Google Reader reports 35k Reader subscribers. For comparison:
>>> blog.chromium.org has 17k and blog.mozilla.com has 10k. However, the last
>>> post with descriptive content was back on April 18th. Since that post, we've
>>> written 8 "X is a now a WebKit reviewer" posts. One recent commenter said:
>>> "I don’t suppose there’s anything more interesting going on in WebKit land
>>> worth blogging about, is there? So-and-so is a new WebKit reviewer isn’t
>>> nearly as interesting as whatever new hotness is coming down the pipe. And I
>>> know I’m not the only one who thinks so… Feel like blogging about WebKit
>>> awesomeness?"
>>>
>>> I propose we increase the amount of blogging about WebKit awesomeness by
>>> changing the tradition for new reviewer posts.
>>>
>>> Instead of defaulting to:
>>>
>>>   So-and-so is now a WebKit reviewer
>>>   Posted by Someone-else
>>>   So-and-so has worked on awesome-feature or awesome-infrastructure...
>>>
>>> We encourage (or just allow?) a format more like:
>>>
>>>   How awesome-infrastructure works
>>>   Posted by So-and-so, the latest WebKit reviewer
>>>   Here's my description of how awesome-infrastructure works in WebKit...
>>>   -OR-
>>>
>>>   Awesome-feature is the new hotness
>>>   Posted by So-and-so, the latest WebKit reviewer
>>>   Web developers can now use awesome-feature. Here's how it works...
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>> -Tony

--Antonio Gomes