Igor,

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Darin Adler <da...@apple.com> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 2010, at 6:39 AM, Igor Trindade Oliveira wrote:
>
>> My concern about this approach is have duplicated code in platform code
>> because many of them do not provide any kind of ICC profile support(qt and
>> cairo for example).

To properly support this on Qt and Cairo (perhaps Skia?) we just need
to add the logic to the platform/graphics layer of WebKit.  We already
do this with certain common functions such as JPEG decoding and so
forth.  We could add a 'little CMS' support directory and place the
logic here, then use its functions from within the specific
Cairo/Qt/etc backends.

You should file a bug about this request, along with some specifics of
how this feature could be validated.  I must admit to being pretty
clueless when it comes to CMS support, and how to verify that things
are working properly.  Plus I'm color blind!

-Brent