Hi,

The idea is awesome. ;) Getting rid of ~32k
checksum files would speedup svn operations.

I support you're works, please cc me to the bug report.

br,
Ossy

Tony Chang írta:
Yes, reading the checksum is the same speed as before. We write the png comment at the beginning of the file and only scan the first 2k of the file for the checksum. I also tried converting about 200 tests to use embedded checksums and found no speed difference.

I've already updated new-run-webkit-tests, but plan on updating old-run-webkit-tests as well since it's a small amount of code (only about 20 lines of python, I imagine the amount of perl will be similar).