IIRC, the chromium bots no longer exit early due to a large number of
failures (right Dirk?), only due to a large number of crashes/timeouts. So,
it should be possible to commit this, wait for the bots to cycle, do all
the rebaselines at once and commit that. The only delay is that we'd have
to wait for the slowest of the bots to cycle.

Given that Emil/Levi have already verified the correctness of the new
results, the gardener can just hit the rebaseline all button in
garden-o-matic, so it shouldn't be too arduous as long as there aren't a
bunch of commits at the same time that also break a bunch of tests.

In short, I don't think committing this is too big of a deal if you are
willing to coordinate with the Chromium gardener to find a good time.

The PST gardener today and tomorrow is Ken Russell. If you're in a non-PST
time zone, the gardener though Monday is Dominic Cooney. My intuition is
that early in the morning or late at night would be best since 1-6pm PST is
when the majority of WebKit commits go in, causing other failures that
might be confused by this patch, but that's really up to Ken/Dominic and
you to figure out what's best.