On 08/24/2012 06:49 PM, Ojan Vafai wrote:
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:42 AM, Žan Doberšek <zandober...@gmail.com <mailto:zandober...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:35 AM, Dominik Röttsches
    <dominik.rottsc...@intel.com <mailto:dominik.rottsc...@intel.com>>
    wrote:

        Hi Dirk,

        On 08/22/2012 10:49 PM, Dirk Pranke wrote:

            The Chromium canaries now exit after 5000 failures or 1000
            crashes/timeouts.

        Can the failure limit be increased to 10000 for example?
        Levi/Emil were saying the rebaseline touches about 8000 cases.
        Otherwise we'd have to go through a more complicated process
        like Zan explains.

    Despite the testing exiting after a certain number of failures,
    the newly-registered failures would still be possible to
    rebaseline. So technically you could do three or four rebaseline
    cycles and get the bots back into a normal state.

Both of these are fine solutions. I don't think we need to do the more complicated approach. As long as the gardener on duty is informed and ready. Again, it's a huge simplification that Emil and Levi have already audited the new results since the gardener can just bulk rebaseline them.

Yes, I am trying to arrange a suitable time with the gardeners for doing this.

Dominik