Hi Oneal.

As pointed out by Jesus, Samsung is working on a WebCL implementation for
WebKit. https://github.com/SRA-SiliconValley/webkit-webcl is being our
staging repo.

As for your question, it is a bit unclear that if by "multi-process
support" you are referring the Web/UI process model provided by WebKit2, or
the Web/GPU processes implemented by the Chromium port (now on Blink).

Our roadmap, which includes announcing the feature here on webkit-dev very
soon, has WebKit2 based ports as a first target. As a secondary goal,
Chromium (and its GPU-process architecture) would be targeted.

Cheers,