On Apr 10, 2013, at 2:29 AM, "Pozdnyakov, Mikhail"
<mikhail.pozdnya...@intel.com> wrote:

>> Why not infer ParallelArrays automatically?
> Sorry, did not get it. Could you please elaborate?

Normal JS arrays. You use them with pure computation. Profiler notices this.
And then the same things that you have in the ParallelArrays proposal now work
except you don't need a new type.

> I'm not insisting on this concrete proposal, my point is just that it would
> be more safe and natural to enhance
> ECMAScript (enable parallel calculations there) rather than make developers
> to introduce OpenCL snippets to their web apps.

It's even more natural to not add yet another array type to ECMAScript.

-F