Hi all,

Following the discussion in the contributors meeting about layering violations
I was thinking about moving all the accessibility stuff inside
WebCore/accessibility into a new WebCore/platform/accessibility directory.

My reasoning behind this could be summarized as this:

* Accessibility code is actually already platform dependant, as every port
supporting this exposes the
accessibility hierarchy in slightly different ways (ATK flattens more the
hierarchy than Mac, for instance).

* Besides the AccessibilityObject wrappers and partial platform-specific
implementation files (e.g. AccessibilityObjectMac.mm) present in places like
WebCore/accessibility/[atk|mac], there are other bits in WebCore/accessibility
that are platform specific as well (e.g. AccessibilityRenderObject). These bits
are guarded with "#if PLATFORM" macros, which would still be necessary to meet
the different requirements of each port.

* The number of ports adding support for accessibility is increasing, some of
them sharing code already (e.g. EFL and GTK port, both use ATK), so I believe
that would be a nice move to make.

Of course, we could always add an exception to the style checker, but I feel
like relocating things would be a better approach in this case, thinking of the
long term.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Mario