Hey all,

I've read the document at http://www.webkit.org/coding/RefPtr.html, but I still
have some questions about using RefPtrs.

The first one is listed in the "Improving this document" section of the
aforementioned documentation:
        • Perils of programming with TreeShared.
What does that mean? What gotchas should I be aware of? (Heck, more details on
any of the things in "improving this document" would be helpful, and I'll do my
best to update the document with anything I learn if that's desired.)

Also, I've noticed that there's both TreeShared and RefCounted, and they seem
fairly similar to my uninitiated eye. What's the difference between the two and
when should one use one or the other? Also, are there other templates/classes
that I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Bem