Hi Hugo,

I think most of us in the WebKit project are aware of the missing pieces on the
Apple Windows port, and have plans to rectify this.

However, I don’t understand what your needs are regarding WebGL and the Apple
Windows port. This port is not licensed for use outside of Apple’s own
products, and only exists as a mechanism for outside developers to debug
problems and run early-warning builds of our current sources.

If you would like to embed a Windows version of WebKit for use in your own
software, I would suggest using the WinCairo port, which seeks to be
feature-compatible with the Apple Windows port.  An added bonus is that WebGL
*already exists and works* in this port.

Alex Christensen has been working to further expand the WinCairo port, and
often hangs out on our IRC channel.

Thanks,

-Brent