In my opinion bugzilla upgrade is risky, because
webkit-patch extremely relies on html pages of
bugzilla. Any change might broke everything.

Additionally WebKit's bugzilla has several changes,
for example the review tool, EWS status bubbles, etc.

I'm not against upgrading, but if we do it, we have to be very careful.

Ossy

Philippe Normand írta:
BTW I've been wondering if a Bugzilla upgrade is planned?

We currently use 3.2.3 but the latest release seems to be 4.2.

If at least we could have a nice CSS like in bugzilla.mozilla.org it'd
be great :)

Philippe