I suggest reopening and restarting investigation on:
<https://webkit.org/b/135830> Promise reactions in the Inspector page do not
run when the debugger is paused on the inspected page

The bug already has some analysis. You could use that to verify if your case is
the same and investigate a fix. Since the time that bug was closed Promises
have been used in other places in the inspector, so WebKit1 inspection may
suffer from other more subtle issues with the same cause.

Further communication can happen in the bugzilla bug.

- Joe