Hello,

I asked this issue and W3C WG said that it means "used value". (
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/190)

When I checked spec for getComputedStyle(), some properties('bottom',
'left', 'right', 'top')'s resolved value is the used value if the property
applies to a positioned element. (
https://drafts.csswg.org/cssom/#resolved-values)

Therefore, I think my implementation(
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=601118) is correct.