Hi all,

Does anyone have ccache (or an equivalent) working with local webkit builds
on mac?  I've spent the last couple of days trying to figure out, but have
not had much luck.

I've installed ccache via homebrew and its in my path.

I *do* see ccache being used if I do a `webkit-build --cmake`, but I can't
use run-safari or run-webkit-tests with a cmake build.  I get an error like:

  Can't find built framework at
"/srv/WebKit/WebKitBuild/dev/Debug/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore".

If I do a non-cmake build I can successfully use run-safari and
run-webkit-tests, but it appears ccache is not used.  It looks like its
going through the xcode CLI tools.  I've searched for how to configure
xcode to use ccache, but everything suggests I need to hand modify the
project xcconfig.

Can anyone recommend a good way to get local builds that work with
run-safari/run-webkit-tests and that use ccache?

(FWIW, the main reason I want ccache is that touching any idl file appears
to trigger a rebuild of most of WebCore.)

Thanks!

Ben