Our test importer script is perfectly able to rewrite those paths to use
relative paths. However, Youenn, who imports and re-syncs most tests does not
like this option I believe.
I think, part of the issue is that *some* tests do not do the right thing when
just by looking at the test.

--
 Chris Dumez