Hello WebKit Developers!

We are planning maintenance to our webkit.org continuous integration
infrastructure this weekend. The last time we had a lengthy outage, many
regressions crept into the tree and it took a while to get them all resolved.
Therefore, starting at 5pm on Friday August 24th (PST), svn.webkit.org will be
made read only for the duration of the maintenance.

I apologize for the downtime and inconvenience. We are doing our best to keep
it as short as possible and over a weekend/non-core hours. We anticipate having
everything back online under normal operation before Monday at 8am, PST.

I will reply to this email when svn is back open for business.

Please email ad...@webkit.org if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Lucas