> On Oct 4, 2018, at 4:27 PM, Lucas Forschler <lforsch...@apple.com> wrote:
> 
> Hello everyone!
> 
> Just a quick friendly reminder that our planned maintenance will be happing 
> next week, a week from today! 

Hah!  It’s not Friday yet!
A week from TOMORROW, PST timezone.

> 
> As always, send a note if you have any questions or concerns.
> 
> Thanks!
> Lucas
> 
> 
>> On Sep 26, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Lucas Forschler <lforsch...@apple.com 
>> <mailto:lforsch...@apple.com>> wrote:
>> 
>> Hello WebKit:
>> 
>> We are planning maintenance to our webkit.org <http://webkit.org/> 
>> continuous integration infrastructure over the weekend of Oct 12th. The last 
>> time we had a lengthy outage, many regressions crept into the tree and it 
>> took a while to get them all resolved. Therefore, starting at 5pm on Friday 
>> October 12th (PST), svn.webkit.org <http://svn.webkit.org/> will be made 
>> read only for the duration of the maintenance.
>> 
>> I apologize for the downtime and inconvenience. We are doing our best to 
>> keep it as short as possible and over a weekend/non-core hours. We 
>> anticipate having everything back online under normal operation before 
>> Monday, Oct 15th at 8am, PST. 
>> 
>> I will reply to this email when svn is back open for business.
>> 
>> Please email ad...@webkit.org <mailto:ad...@webkit.org> if you have any 
>> questions or concerns
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Lucas
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>> On Aug 26, 2018, at 5:33 PM, Lucas Forschler <lforsch...@apple.com 
>>> <mailto:lforsch...@apple.com>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hello everyone,
>>> 
>>> I’m happy to announce the WebKit repository is open for commits. Please let 
>>> me know if you run into any issues.
>>> 
>>> There will be a followup maintenance period sometime in the future. I will 
>>> communicate details in advance.
>>> 
>>> Thanks for your patience,
>>> Lucas
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>>> On Aug 24, 2018, at 5:01 PM, Lucas Forschler <lforsch...@apple.com 
>>>> <mailto:lforsch...@apple.com>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> svn.webkit.org <http://svn.webkit.org/> is closed now closed for commits. 
>>>> 
>>>> Thanks!
>>>> Lucas
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> On Aug 23, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Lucas Forschler <lforsch...@apple.com 
>>>>> <mailto:lforsch...@apple.com>> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> Friendly reminder:
>>>>> 
>>>>> svn.webkit.org <http://svn.webkit.org/> will be made read-only for a 
>>>>> maintenance window starting at 5pm on Friday August 24th (PST).
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>> Lucas
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Aug 21, 2018, at 4:24 PM, Lucas Forschler <lforsch...@apple.com 
>>>>>> <mailto:lforsch...@apple.com>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hello WebKit Developers!
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> We are planning maintenance to our webkit.org <http://webkit.org/> 
>>>>>> continuous integration infrastructure this weekend. The last time we had 
>>>>>> a lengthy outage, many regressions crept into the tree and it took a 
>>>>>> while to get them all resolved. Therefore, starting at 5pm on Friday 
>>>>>> August 24th (PST), svn.webkit.org <http://svn.webkit.org/> will be made 
>>>>>> read only for the duration of the maintenance.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I apologize for the downtime and inconvenience. We are doing our best to 
>>>>>> keep it as short as possible and over a weekend/non-core hours. We 
>>>>>> anticipate having everything back online under normal operation before 
>>>>>> Monday at 8am, PST. 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I will reply to this email when svn is back open for business.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Please email ad...@webkit.org <mailto:ad...@webkit.org> if you have any 
>>>>>> questions or concerns.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> Lucas
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> webkit-dev mailing list
>>>>>> webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org <mailto:webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org>
>>>>>> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev 
>>>>>> <https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev>
>>>>> 
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> webkit-dev mailing list
>>>>> webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org <mailto:webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org>
>>>>> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev 
>>>>> <https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev>
>>>> 
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> webkit-dev mailing list
>>>> webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org <mailto:webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org>
>>>> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev 
>>>> <https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev>
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> webkit-dev mailing list
>>> webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org <mailto:webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org>
>>> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev 
>>> <https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev>
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> webkit-dev mailing list
>> webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org <mailto:webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org>
>> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev
> 
> _______________________________________________
> webkit-dev mailing list
> webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev

_______________________________________________
webkit-dev mailing list
webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev

Reply via email to