Most JSC development focuses on JSVALUE64.  JSVALUE32_64 is currently years
behind JSVALUE64 - it has no concurrent JIT, no concurrent GC, no FTL.  We
regularly do tuning that ends up affecting both JSVALUE32_64 and JSVALUE64
without even testing its impact on JSVALUE32_64.  JSVALUE32_64 is a
second-class citizen in JSC.

I propose this:

- Enable cloop/JSVALUE64 to work on 32-bit.  I don’t think it does right now,
but that’s probably trivial to fix.
- Switch Darwin ports to that configuration for 32-bit.
- When changes land to support new features, make it mandatory to support
JSVALUE64 and optional to support JSVALUE32_64.  Such changes should include
whoever volunteers to maintain JSVALUE32_64 in CC.

If you guys consider JSVALUE32_64 to be critical, then you can go ahead and
maintain it.  We’ll let JSVALUE32_64 stay in the tree so long as someone is
maintaining it.

-Filip