Quoting Yusuke Suzuki (2018-09-21 10:10:59)
> Yeah, I'm not planning to enable LLInt ASM interpreter on 32bit architectures
> since no buildbot exists for this configuration.

I'm confused. Do you mean you don't want to enable LLint instead of
CLoop, for the case when JIT is disabled on 32-bit architectures?
FTR, the configuration LLInt(with offlineasm)+jit+dfg is tested in
32-bit testbots for at least mips, armv7 and x86.

> And we should make 32bit architectures JSVALUE64, so LLInt JSVALUE32_64 should
> be removed in the future.

See what Filip and Michael were saying. We believe that we need
JSVALUE32_64, and we are willing to maintain it, as the performance gap
between LLInt or CLoop and JIT+DFG on 32-bit architectures is
significant.

Guillaume