Hi,

It might be more realistic to try making an existing WebKit port work on Haiku (either WebKitGTK or WPE WebKit) rather than try to create an entirely new port.

Previously you indicated that you were planning to create a new network backend for Haiku; that alone would be enough to occupy a developer full-time for a long while and doesn't seem very realistic. But that's just one small portion of developing and maintaining an entire WebKit port. Taking an existing port and making it run on Haiku would be much easier.