Hi all,

as part of our work on improving 32bit support in JSC we at Igalia are
planning to have a look at enabling concurrent js for these platforms.
Before we dive in, though, we thought it would be better to ask some
preliminary questions:

- Was this feature only implemented for 64bit because that was the focus of
the implementors moving forward? Or is there any fundamental difficulty in
the current architecture? In particular we have seen some comments about
atomic updates of JSValues that suggest it could be hard (or impossible) to
get this done on 32bit with the current approach.

- Assuming this is doable right now, we'll get on with it. Assuming it's
not: would you be open to making the necessary changes to JSC to make
concurrent js an option on 32bits?

Thanks,

Xan