Hi Ross,

There was a duplicate entry in the Trac's database causing the error. Can you please try again?

I am also fixing another bug where the page will display "None" if the credential is not correct. So, you might want to try logging into trac.webkit.org first, and use the same username (email address) and password to sign on at the registration page.

Thanks,
ling