I would consider myself mildly positive as to the direction, but that’s my
personal view for the moment, absent consultation with my colleagues. I will
solicit more viewpoints.

I particularly appreciate the responsiveness to feedback and that Yoav in
particular has been willing to iterate.

I think there’s a number of things in the spec that should be cleaned up before
an implementation ships enabled by default, specifically around interop,
privacy, and protection against UA lockouts. I know there are PRs in flight for
some of these issues. I think it would be good to get more of the open issues
to resolution before actually shipping this.