We are not opposed to the concept of efficient access to files, but we are
strongly opposed to minting a brand new Web API for file access instead of
enhancing one of the existing ones.

This issue outlines the problem:
https://github.com/fivedots/storage-foundation-api-explainer/issues/4
<https://github.com/fivedots/storage-foundation-api-explainer/issues/4>
A similar issue was filed by Domenic Denicola from the Chrome team:
https://github.com/fivedots/storage-foundation-api-explainer/issues/8
<https://github.com/fivedots/storage-foundation-api-explainer/issues/8>

We strongly urge Chrome not to move forward with this API until the above
issues are addressed in a satisfactory manner.

Regards,
Maciej