Why not double-down on the GitHub wiki? It's very easy to learn to use, and there are edit buttons everywhere so there is no "distance" between the docs and the ability to edit them. The easier it is to edit docs, the better we'll do at keeping them up to date.

I like Markdown, and am OK with editing Markdown files wherever they live, but it's not very likely that I would install Swift and figure out how to build a new project to to see what the result looks like. With GitHub, we can easily preview results live to ensure we're not messing anything up.

Michael