Thank you for the fast response, Michael!

1. What is the maximal HTML document size that still can be displayed
smoothly?
2. Is there a hard limit enforced by WebkitGT
3. Are you aware of any apps implementing the two features mentioned in the
previous email (so I can look for examples/ideas there)?

Thank you again!