On Wed, Feb 7 2024 at 03:54:40 PM +02:00:00, Sim Tov <smn...@gmail.com> wrote:
1. What is the maximal HTML document size that still can be displayed smoothly?
2. Is there a hard limit enforced by WebkitGT

There is no max size. Loading performance will get worse as the max document size increases. My suggestion is to just try it and see if it's a problem in practice or not. My suspicion is that it will be able to handle even extremely long books adequately, but I don't know for sure.

3. Are you aware of any apps implementing the two features mentioned in the previous email (so I can look for examples/ideas there)?

No, sorry.

Michael