Hi !

I'm trying to figure out a weblate workflow to review the translated strings.
Ideally it would be like:

* The translator saves a translation
* The reviewer navigates all translations that have not been reviewed and either
  * accept them
  * comment on them asking for changes

This is specially important for SecureDrop[1] because the upstream project will
not accept translations unless they have been reviewed by someone they trust. I
explored ideas [2] but nothing conclusive came out of it. This seems to be a
common pattern and I'm sure it has been discussed in the past.

What do you think ?

Cheers

[1] http://SecureDrop.org
[2] Workflow proposal
https://forum.securedrop.club/t/weblate-review-workflow-proposal/73/2
    How to set all strings as needing review in weblate?
https://forum.securedrop.club/t/how-to-set-all-strings-as-needing-review-in-weblate/65/14

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre