WEBMGRS Digest for Wednesday, August 01, 2012.

Subject: Loading from cache
From: Kay Koehler <kayko...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:21:20 -0400

I am finding that a number of our members when they open the website are
getting a cached page instead of what's actually on the web.  Of course,
refreshing the browser will usually take care of that, but they need to
know that and to understand - some of our members are not exactly tech
savvy.

I have found a couple of pieces of code online that are supposed to take
care of this...curious to know if others have run into this and how you
solved it.  Have not yet experimented with it.

-- Kay Koehler
Webmaster, AAUW of Virginia

---

END OF DIGEST