Hi,
I got it all working and then I had to install Server on the machine and now I get a 404 (not found) when I try to reach my App
via /cgi-bin/WebObjects/...  Javamonitor works.

I checked and doublechecked the httpd.conf file (and all other config files I could find) but I see nothing suspicious. Apache is up and running.

The Server Web Tools (Wiki at all) are reachable.

This is a new Install to replace a older machine (10.7.5) and there server (wiki et all) and WebObjects both worked. Unfortunately the colleague who did the installation is no longer at my employer and there is nobody who knows which charm he spoke to
make it work.

Anyone around who has met this before and can point me to the possible cause/solution?

Regards,

Ute