Hi Ute,

A 404 should mean that Apache is not seeing the URL as a script request and is
trying to resolve it as a resource request.  So check this:
    ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/((?!(?i:webobjects)).*$)
"/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$1"

And
#

# "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables" should be changed to whatever your
ScriptAliased

# CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.

#

<Directory "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Require all granted
</Directory>

I think the problem will be there.  Also compare those with the other machine.

Chuck

On 2016-03-14, 11:02 AM,
"webobjects-deploy-bounces+chill=gevityinc....@lists.apple.com on behalf of ute
Hoffmann" <webobjects-deploy-bounces+chill=gevityinc....@lists.apple.com on