On Jan 13, 2006, at 3:10 AM, Clive Roberts wrote:

One further question, if I double click on an ".eomodeld" file in the resources section of my project, I get a prompt that the file cannot be found!  If I drag the file and drop it on EOMdeller (in the dock), it opens as expected.  Is this the behaviour you get?

After first installing Xcode 2.2, double-clicking an eomodeld file package opened it in Xcode which isn't what I wanted.  So I inspected the eomodeld file package in Finder and set the Open with application to EOModeler.

Your system may have cached the old path to EOModeler, /Developer/Applications/EOModeler.app, which shouldn't exist under Xcode 2.2, so that might explain the file not found message.

Aloha,
Art

 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to