I agree with Johan, but I think we should create a website that is a collection of simple / elegant / graceful mini projects. It would be cool to make each page have a download the source link with the complete code for the mini project.

My suggested technical requirements:

(1) Fast
(2) WebObjects - eat our own dog food from the beginning
(3) up to date - lets use some common modern technologies - XHTML & CSS, AJAX, RSS (4) Simple Code - show the community how powerful WebObjects really is, and how easy it is to develop ;)

This is very exciting and thank you Pascal for the sketch, we should start with that as our inspiration.

asa