If you haven't already, you should definitely read the wikibook entries about web services in WO.

On Jan 4, 2007, at 6:20 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am new to vending a service and have added this capability to an application that I have running to make class methods available via WebService. The consumer hangs up when parsing the WSDL. Here is the error:

***Unable to import binding 'StoreLocationSoapBinding' from namespace 'http://default/Apps/WebObjects/DRM.woa/4/ws/ StoreLocation'. Unable to import operation 'getNearestNDealers'. Types must be declared at the top level in the schema.***

When I look at the WSDL I don't see ouput response object types being defined anywhere so it looks like it expects the client to already know about those object types. Does anyone know from this were I am off track? Here is the WSDL location: http://216.139.221.142/Apps/WebObjects/HowardMillerDRM.woa/ws/ StoreLocati
on?WSDL#

Thanks for any input.



______________________________________________________________________ __ Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/mschrag% 40mdimension.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to