>> There is still a lot of value in WebObjects, no matter what Apple does. Many of you know this. <<
Hi Ray, it's good to see someone as knowledgeable and passionate about WO posting here and on your blog.
I first started reading about WO in 2002, and whilst recognizing there was a lot of good stuff in it, I didn't want to commit to using it because basically it seemed to be getting a lower and lower profile and I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I spent a couple more years learning about different web/middleware technologies, and just kept coming back to WO. I could not find a better solution. So about 18 months ago I finally made my commitment to WO. I still keep an eye on alternative technologies, but I still don't see anything that can offer as much as WO does.
Bernard _______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com This email sent to [email protected]
